black for a reason

Deadly phone call

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Apparently many got cautious and warned many.... it's something like what a chinese saying... better believe than to regret later....

So ended up...
I was frowned at
I had stiff shoulder
I slept late at 2am

but hey....

I guess this is a way sign of dying, but surely nothing to do with the deadly phone call..... =.= |||


Latest update:
Some non-sense talk over lowyat.net. I wonder, will these hoax made it to news site like Malaysiakini or merdekareview? :)

Labels: , ,




1 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger Walski69
2:01 PM


I actually got the SMS from my dad (of all people) a couple of days back... ironically, he sent it at 1:34am, well past the 11pm drop dead hour... LOL...

Needless to say, I wasn't that worried :p
Creative Commons License