black for a reason

Web 2.0 - AJAX @ Javascript Libraries

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Web 2.0 stuffs that worth to check out.

1. Rico - Javascript for Rich Internet Applications
2. Prototype - Javascript Framework
3. Script.aculo.us
4. Behaviour

Labels:




2 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger mikepk
12:10 AM


I've tried to simplify the creation of ajax style applications with my YAJAF! javascript library/Ajax framework. I think I've come up with a way to build on the tacit knowledge of GUI programmers, creating an extremely flexible library/framework, and making it all very 'natural' to use for programmers of traditional object oriented languages. I haven't released it yet, and I'm trying to see if there's any interest in doing so. I'm looking for comments to try and gauge interest. If I don't hear anything I'll just keep it internal.
Blogger mikepk
8:22 AM


Thanks for the comment kiawin, it's nice to get some encouragement. Not a whole lot of comments one way or the other, there might just be a saturation of ajax frameworks out there (even though I think mine does some cool stuff none of the other do :) ).
-MPK
Creative Commons License