black for a reason

Wuhoo!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally, after serving me for 3 years, this RM19 Fake Sony mouse is finally retired by my latest purchase... ;)


As you can see from the picture below (vividly.. blame it all to the unprofessional photo taking me), it's Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop. Kakakaka....

The wireless mouse...



The wireless keyboard



Both together with my recent purchase of the foldable desk for my elbow + back support. Phew~


Well.. It's for the sake of my back ;) wahahahahaa

Labels: ,




5 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger nostalgia.jesskang
7:23 PM


How does it (the table) support the elbow and back?
Blogger enn@j
6:34 PM


wah gaya-nya new look
Blogger wahlau
6:45 PM


time to get a docking station and TFT monitor (you have one, no?)
Blogger kiawin
9:35 PM


jess: the extention of my current desk will have sufficient space to support my elbows means no need to lean my body forward and hence means no back pain :)
Blogger kiawin
9:36 PM


wahlau: docking station... too expensive here :P

joanne: hehehe ;)
Creative Commons License