black for a reason

Bullshit

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Today C introduced me a book titled "Bullshit and Philosophy". A search in MPH Online gaves me six results, but none is what I want. Here's the list:

1. 100 Bullshit Jobs And How To Get Them
2.
Another Bullshit Night In Suck City
3. Dictionary Of Bullshit
4. How To Be A Bullshit Manager In 7 Days
5. The Business Of Bullshit
6. The Dictionary Of Corporate Bullshit

I didn't realise we have so many bullshit books :)

Labels: ,




2 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger discordant dude
12:22 AM


interestingly, it is supposed to be an academic work... though, at the same time, unsurprisingly, given the amount of bullshit we find in academia these days... lemme know if u decide to buy the book *grin*
Blogger kiawin
7:58 AM


I think have to wait for one or more month before I could buy this book, since I already "used" it yesterday. rite? hahaha
Creative Commons License