black for a reason

Advertlets

Sunday, March 25, 2007

An alternative advertising network through bloggers. Was much attracted to its initial idea, and planted the code in my template. Unfortunately, it broke my javascripts. My initial investigation discovered that Advertlets uses prototype and scriptaculous for ajax functionality.

Well... blame it on my jQuery codes ;) Shall investigate further when I've time, to fix the "broken" codes.

Labels:




1 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger Josh Lim
8:28 PM


Hi Kiawin,

Yours is the first instance of this problem. We're trying to find the conflict as well, I believe its due to similiar variable names in jQuery and scriptalicious, and we're in the process of narrowing it down.

Let me know if you find anything though? It would help us further debug it. Cheers.
Creative Commons License