black for a reason

I've got a parcel!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

(note: Oops.. wrong grammar la.. haha.. I got a parcel! axe the 've)

If you look properly, you will notice one of the corner of the parcel is dented. Thanks to the poslaju van that throw this into my house's car park.

PICT0122


Like a child open up a Christmas present under the Christmas tree...

PICT0125


Guess what's? It's Ubuntu Linux CDs (Install CD+Live CD). 30 piece of 'em!

PICT0126


Close-up...

PICT0126


Thanks to the poslaju van again, the parcel was thrown beside a pot of flower, with thorns. This is the side effect.

PICT0124


Anyone who's interested to get one, we can arrange something ;)


Btw, it's from south africa if i'm not mistaken :P


3 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger NickTay
1:26 PM


I have one of those. I love GIMP! It rocks as a image editor!!
Anonymous Anonymous
4:26 PM


too bad I have my laptop only. I don't really wanna split my hard disk for linux.

If not I would love to have one...anyway...how come they are sending you so many?
Blogger kiawin
4:41 PM


actually you can request from their website. i thought of passing some to my old faculty in UPM, and to anyone who's interested. good things must be shared. haha ;)

btw, you can run the livecd to feel the OS. It's cool, and it detects everything on my lab's HP NX5000.
Creative Commons License