black for a reason

SALES

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Gosh, this is what I found in my mailbox today.

GOOD NEWS! 20% discount!

Buy the following books at any of our stores [ed: Canaanland] from now until 30 November 2004 and receive a
20% discount:

A Biography Of John Sung - By Leslie T. Lyall
[ed: Yes... the book that I wanted to buy]

Retail Price: RM29.90
Offer Price: RM23.92
(Available now!)

A Biblical Approach To Chinese Traditions And Beliefs - By Daniel Tong
[ed: I officially now added this to my Bless Me list]
Retail Price: RM26.90
Offer Price: RM21.52
(Available now!)

Heaven Is So Real - By Choo Thomas
[ed: Yeah.. Thomas, your beloved said this is a good book rite?]
Retail Price: RM27.00
Offer Price: RM21.60
(Stocks arriving on Wednesday, 17 November 2004)

So.. anyone, bless me? ;)




0 Comments (Post a Comment)

Creative Commons License