black for a reason

Alive in Love - The Swift

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

cd63504

The Swift - Alive in Love
From the album Today

Lyrics may not be reproduced without permission from the publisher.
Listened on Positive and Encouraging K-Love.



I never knew how great Your love could be
I can’t believe the price You paid for me
You carried all my sin upon Your shoulders
Now death could never take a hold of me

Chorus:
I am alive in Love
You gave Your life to me
To show me the grace that my eyes couldn’t see
I am alive in Love
A love that will never die
Jesus, Your Love is what keeps me alive

After all that You have done for me
All I can do is give You everything
I want to lay my life down at Your feet, Lord
Because You freely gave Your life to me

Repeat Chorus




0 Comments (Post a Comment)

Creative Commons License