black for a reason

Hazy Potter with the Magic Wand

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Where is our beloved MidValley?




Do you remember Genting?



Credit to Ms. Chu who snapped the photo while I'm driving. We're back from celebrating one of our form 6 friend whose convocation in UM this morning. Imagine how much "hazel" that I inhale throughout the whole process of celebration? :P


2 Comments (Post a Comment)

Blogger Dave
12:40 AM


Negaraku
Tanah tumpahnya jerebu
Rakyat hidup sesak dan layu
Rahmat bahgia, penjual topeng muka
Raja kita kena pakai juga
Rahmat bahgia, penjual topeng muka
Raja kita kena pakai juga!

(Bob Kee wrote this one, haha)

I have a feeling i'm in salem high country... except that it stings my eyes and smells like burnt wood
Blogger kiawin
1:17 AM


Indeed, my right eye is bit soar..
Creative Commons License